Tuesday, December 9, 2008

give up

okay ! hmm , this is the first entry for this month . today i am sick again . ( panda said : kau ni ngada2 , padahal tak demam pun . ) seriously , i am sick today ! fever + flu + cough ! it is damn so fuckerina ! haha . whatever lah . my mind just keep thinking of something and someone . alot of things that i have to decide by myself . which one that i have to throw away and which one that i should handle it nicely . oh my God . it make my head become dizzy ! today i woke up at 2.30 pm . because all of the classes have been cancle. its damn so heaven ! but i just lying on my goofy bed and slept for the whole day . and tonight i got mid term exam . damn aku tak study lagi dow ! adeh ! ahhh ! whatever lah . back to the story , this lately , there is someone that have appear in life . and sometimes that person make me feel very happy . but sometimes make me feel very down . i dont know why . i get close with that person with an unbeliveable way . anyway , i think that i should erase that person from my life's wall . i know that i am a love sick puppy . and i know that both of us are impossible to be together . i doesnt want to be the 3rd person in your life . i dont know what will be happen if i keep getting close with you . only God knows ! today i have to decide for the ending . no more tears because of you after this . i surrender ! i cant handle it anymore . i know u do love your lover , so by here i wish you happy with your bitter half . p/s : u are always in my heart . you are the strawberry of my eye ! <3

1 comment:

YaneeIdris said...

eh jangan give up laaa!!

u ni apedaaa
asyik nak unstable emotions aje..kalah roller coster la :)