Friday, October 10, 2008

my birth anniversary month - october -



i love libra. i love october. i love play doh. *wink* yeah, 3rd oct my birthday. i thought that this year's birthday will be very bored. but who knows, my parents and my younger sister are waiting me to go back home for my birthday celebration. wow, its really lovely! damn. my mom was prepared 10 cupcakes by herself. she make it. tapi tak sedap. haha. sorry to say it mom. on my birthday my dad took me to jusco tebrau in jb la. to collect my laptop, sebab aritu antar repair. after i get my laptop then aku pun pow la my dad. and finally i get 2 boxers, 1 shirt from padini and last but not least my birthday cake from the very own recipe cake house - secret recipe. haha. sbb my mom nye cupcakes tak sedap tu yang pgy beli cake lain. haha. after beli barang-barang my dad bwak pgy dinner at burger king. then trus head off to home sweet home. because my mom was waiting for 3 of us. dia tak dpt ikot kita sebab my mom nak kena pgy singapore to meet kawan dia - aunty Tasha and hantar dia pgy airport. tapi tahun ni nye birthday not bad la. dapat hadiah, and cash. hehe. thanks mom and dad. love both of you.

No comments: