Saturday, November 15, 2008

I am A love - sick puppy.

i am a love sick puppy? aku pun tak tau la. malas la nak fikir smua tu. For those who have been close to my life mesti tahu perkembangan hidup aku kan. Actly aku ada rapat dgn seseorang ni, which i dont know how, but i fell so deeply in love with ( eventhough kami mmg takde ape2 ikatan lagi ). Im a love-sick puppy. Pgy mana2 pon i keep thinking tentang dia. I cant hide from my feeling. Seriously, my feeling towards dia sgt mendalam. I've never felt so hopelessly devoted to someone before. Bak kata org mandi tak basah makan tak kenyang la. Haha. : D I know its very tacky but its true. Could it be true love? Hmm, i dont know. But i know its karma, what goes around comes around. Aku penah menyakiti hati orang dan kini aku da terima balek perkara yg aku telah buat pada org laen. So, aku pasrah.

"Love is a strange thing. You cannot force it into sumone life. It's either there or not. If i let this "thing" between us going on it will only hurt me more because i will fall in love with you more and more each day. Cinta yg bertepuk sebelah tangan will never work."

it is hard for me to handle the emotional rollercoaster, aku dah tak mampu nak handle dah! :(

You've been wonderful to me and i will treasure every moment we had together. Thank you. I am STILL in love with you. <3

2 comments:

agzamry said...

waduhhh..jiwangnya ini mei mei

playdoh said...

yeah, topic minggu ni - l.o.v.e